Monday, January 30, 2012

Call It What You May...

...ombre, melting, blending, fading, etc...

I am IN LOVE with it right now! I am hoping and praying this trend doesn't fade (see what I did there!?) anytime soon.

I love the creativity this trend requires of me, and the freedom it gives me as well. It's also so fun to talk with other stylists to hear how they are doing it, since the techniques are absolutely endless! 

Here are just a few, and I mean FEW, of the ombre's I have done the last while.



Kaley 


Taryn

Ashley


Myself. Oh wait, I didn't do this one. But I swear I can't imagine my hair without it!


Malsies


Tiana


Tiana

The variety this trend offers seems endless as well! Although possible to duplicate from client to client, I don't have to since everyone's preferences are so different, which makes it all that much more fun!

For those of you looking for a fun new look, and also looking to extend the timeframe between color appointments, this is the color for you!

2 comments:

Kalli said...

that last one has my name on it, give me a few weeks and it's on

erika @ life unfluffed said...

It's taking everything I have not to call you and make you give me ombre hair right.this.second.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...