Friday, April 1, 2011

Sil-Bil's 'Stensions

Spreading the extension joy!

Chelsea and I put in Ali's Hothead Extensions today! I just keep getting more and more excited about these, and want to do them everyday! The transformation is incredible and the hair itself is uh.mazing.

{before}

{another before}
Jessie came up from Vegas and did a special birthday shoot for Ali a few weeks ago. Hair, makeup, photography, shoot styling...all done by Jessica!

{after}

A totally different look! Such fun to experiment with a "new you". Trust me, I'm speaking from experience.

Here's the scoop on the hair that I'm in love with...

.No damage, no extra hair loss
.Tools needed? Comb and clips.
.No pain.
.No trouble laying on them (aka: no lost sleep!)
.No wasting hours upon hours of application time.
.Reusable (they should be repositioned every 8-10 weeks), and if the hair is treated well it can last up to a year!
.No matting or frizzing.
.Comes in four different lengths (10-12", 14-16", 18-20", 22-24")
.100% Indian Remy hair from India. So soft, and magically adjusts to your hair texture! (Ok, not really, but it absolutely seems so.)
.Comes in 20 different shades.
.So easy to care for!

I am hoping to give client after client these Hotheads Extensions in my chair. Email me {caitlyncox(at)gmail(dot)com} for pricing and details! You WON'T be discouraged!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...