Friday, January 14, 2011

Ging Ninj

My proudest B&A as of yet.

Can't even tell you how grateful I am to have a skill I can do trades with. In exchange for Sammy's Halloween pics and our mini photo shoot, I transformed Ashley's hair to something new. Very new.
should that have been kept under wraps?

{before}

{after}

I used balayage to distribute very natural highlights and leave her roots looking deeper and darker.

My head about exploded reading all the comments Ash received on her blog when she revealed her new 'do.

After taking this first step, Ashley got more and more ballsy and decided she wanted to be a real ginger! It was also a good idea to refresh the color since we deposited onto her virgin, uncolored hair, which was very healthy and didn't absorb the color like most hair does, resulting in some fading.

Of course she brought donuts to our next appointment so I really whipped out my best work.

{after-after}

Most exciting thing for Ash was her new eyebrows! She always had them, o'course, but they were uber light.

And my favorite...the lips! Ahhh...the red lips!

Be still my heart!

Next step? Bangs! This girl just can't be stopped...bring on the change!
Loving it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...